Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Christian School!
SWCS is committed to providing an exceptional education with highly qualified teachers who are committed believers. Our mission is to build Christian leaders thoroughly prepared to thrive in the 21st century. Southwestern Christian School unashamedly believes, teaches, and practices a literal interpretation of the Word of God. Biblical principles are integrated into every subject taught at our school. Our staff is committed not only to academic excellence but also to teaching students how to apply the truths of God's Word to every aspect of life.
Before applying for admission to our school through the link below, please read the SWCS Statement of Faith. The SWCS Student/Parent Handbook will introduce you to many of the school's policies, procedures, and expectations for both parents and students.
The following is the process for applying for admission to SWCS for the 2022-2023 school year. Please call our office for assistance at 928-726-3086. We are here to guide you along the way!
- Initial Inquiry — campus visit, phone call, email, website
- Campus Tour — Date/Time: (928-726-3086)
- Complete your Application with a $20 non-refundable fee
- Schedule your child's Academic Placement Assessment
- Upon acceptance of Application, complete Enrollment Packet w/ registration fee of $350/per student K - 8th
- Schedule your family interview with the school Principal
- Letter of acceptance will be mailed once enrollment is complete, welcoming you into the SWCS Family!
- Purchase school uniforms/supplies
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Southwestern Christian School admits students of any race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.
New Student Application 22/23
(Grades 4th and 5th grade are full - please call the office to be put on the waitlist)