Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Christian School!
SWCS is committed to providing an exceptional education with highly qualified teachers who are committed believers. Our mission is to build Christian Leaders thoroughly prepared to thrive in the 21st century.
The following is the process for applying for admission at SWCS for the 2020 – 2021 school year. Please call our office for assistance. We are here to guide you along the way!
- Initial Inquiry — campus visit, phone call, email, website
- Campus Tour — Date/Time: (928-726-3086)
- Schedule your child's Academic Placement Assessment
- Complete your enrollment application and submit with registration fee $350/per student K - 8th
- Schedule your family interview with School Principal
- Letter of acceptance will be mailed once enrollment is complete. Welcome to the SWCS Family!
- Enroll with FACTS Tuition Management (Required)
- Purchase school supplies/uniforms
Registration/Commitment Fee — Non-Refundable
- New K - 8th Grade Students: $350
- Current K-12 Students: $300 (Until 1st Day in March)
- Tuition Payment Options – FACTS Tuition Management (required)
- Annual tuition paid in full by July 5th
- Semester payments paid July 5th and December 5th
- Monthly payments are due July 5th – May 5th. One time $45 service fee to FACTS.
Lion's Den (After School Care Program)
- $5/hour (before school begins at 7:00 AM and after school ends at 5:30 PM)
- Please see the Lion's Den brochure for details on fee information.
Statement of Non-Discrimination
Southwestern Christian School admits students of any race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, color, creed, national and ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies and other school-administered programs.